6.15.2009

typographic stunner!

i spotted this invite last week over on oh so beautiful paper and just died! then two friends forwarded it to me today and i knew i had to give it even more blog love! this invite focuses on the couple's story of finding their way back to one another over the years. topher and i did the long distance thing for two years+, and i have to say this invite beautifully and simply captures the romantic roller coaster of making it work thousands of miles apart.


congratulations to jill + matt, you are one awesome couple! enjoy spending your forever side by side.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

We did long distance for four years before we finally shared a zip code again. This captures it perfectly. Amazing! :)

Anonymous said...

We're about two years into our long distance and hopefully soon, we'll share a zip code but we're in no rush (surprise). This invite is gorgeous and heartwarming. It is impossible to describe the feeling it gives. :)

Leenie said...

Stunning invite and great story! My husband and I may be doing the long distance thing in the near future. I'm not looking forward to it, but this gives me hope!

Anonymous said...

Hope you get to feeling better soon! I actually saw this invite last week in several places too so I was excited to see it here :) Love the layout and the different fonts.