6.17.2009

let's hear it for cuppielove!

wow, two cuppielove orders in one day! that's enough to lift a girl's spirits.

i'll be making chocolaty chocolate cupcakes for a father's day gift this weekend (all the way from the Netherlands!) and some Hawaiian lei inspired cuppies for a 50th birthday party next week. i'm really looking forward to getting back into the kitchen and doing some baking. i've been neglecting my kitchenaid for other projects the past couple months (fun news coming soon!)

lots and lots of pictures to come. in the meantime, enjoy some photos from cuppielove's display at the Nesquik Cupcake Competition earlier this year. xoxo





8 comments:

Emilia Jane said...

You're amazing! Those cuppies are so freakin' cute! OK how do you transport all those badboys anyway?

Anonymous said...

Those are fantastic! The display is beautiful. And I just love the word "cuppies". Never heard that before. Have I been living under a rock?

I BLEED PINK said...

Your set up is amazing and so pretty. I heard about that cupcake challege it looked like a lot of fun!

Jaime said...

your table looks so gorgeous. are you sending cuppies to the netherlands?? how do you do that?? also it warms my heart to see the owl there :)

yes, please said...

ha! i if i knew how to ship cuppie intact to the Netherlands I'd be patenting that pronto! i'm still local for now - my friend avi ordered them from Amsterdam for her future father-in-law in LA. :)

trishie said...

These cupcakes are SO adorable!

Anonymous said...

Oh goodness! This is a beautiful display for cuppielove, Wwere did you get your white cupcake tower stand from? So sleek and modern.

yes, please said...

my amazing (and incredibly handy) husband made that for me. amazing isn't it?