11.16.2009

'tis the season to Craft Good Cheer!

Paige of Bash Eco Events and I have been busy little elves planning our fabulous holiday party and I'm thrilled to finally post our invite!


We're partnering up with some amazing sponsors to bring you a night of crafting, cocktails, cupcakes and cheer:  Holiday inspired crafting courtesy of Urban Craft Center (and benefiting the OPCC of Santa Monica), delicious comfort food from La Grande Orange and cuppielove, sustainable arrangements from succulentLOVE, serious imbibing thanks to Luscious Libations, 360 Vodka and Dry Soda, night grooves from DJ Nahchey, event photography captured by Raya Photography and giggle fests in our custom photo booth from Photobooth Love!  It's sure to be a fabulous evening and we hope to see all of our Los Angeles and SoCal friends there!  

please rsvp to: rsvp@bashecoevents.com as space is limited.

4 comments:

aubrey said...

very cool! i definitely want to come!

Unknown said...

I wish I lived closer. Love the invite. Have fun

Jaime said...

i can't wait and you know I SWOON over this invite!

east side bride said...

um, AWESOME.

I just clicked over from Unique Los Angeles and found you. I blushed a little when I saw esb on your blogroll!