10.27.2010

Kristen + John : Inspiration Board


well kiddies, it's our last wedding of the season and we're going out with a bang.  kristen + john are getting married saturday at Marvimon.  above is our project board and floral inspiration board for the super cute, hippy-dippy couple - chock full of crafty, natural, earthy elements with a perfectly homespun feel.  Max Wanger will be there to capture every precious detail.  Heirloom LA will be supplying the delectable grub.  And Flashy spinning the grooves.  I told you, we're going out with a bang.  i meant it.

9 comments:

connie lyu said...

beautiful board :)

Judith of Felicity Crew said...

Beautiful colors!

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

I love candles in bell jars! A beautiful board, thanks for posting.

simpleblissbycourtney said...

oh my gosh, i love everything about this wedding. beautiful!

sarah said...

Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful table. I love the white little pumpkins. What nice texture and a cool idea.

Taylor Sterling said...

I love it! The hair and the flowers. When I get engaged I need you! I just wish you were up near SF! I lov your work!

ellafridman said...

so beautiful...

Mónica said...

Bellas estas fotos.

maternity dresses for weddings said...

Love the things in the wedding!So cute and lovely!